3. Carnival Spirit
I am one of six sisters' who sailed. The youngest sister was about to join the 'fifties' club hence something new and exciting for us all to do together. We did not choose to explore Sydney before departure as we had lunch and catch up with family living in Sydney. Remarkably embarkation was pretty good considering the long queues. I can't compare as I said my first ever cruise. Dining, Cabin, Entertainment & Activities, Ports & Shore excursions, Ship Services were fantastic. As with life you can't please all of the people all of the time so I have my negatives too. I never found peace & quiet anywhere on board. There were too many children and although there were awesome entertainers, one in particular would have been best suited in a Surrey pub not the Shanghai Bar on a cruise ship. Would I sail again with Carnival Spirit, absolutely but next time I will upgrade to a balcony room and sail for less days.

Sister's Celebration