3. Silver Muse
Have sailed with Silverseas before and liked it. However, the experiments on Muse were a failure in my opinion. No open dining! Well, we made reservations for several nights. The problem was we met some great people and the 8 of us wanted to have dinner together. They made that almost impossible so we ended up dining off the ship in the evenings when we were in port until 10. There were a lot of complaints about this and I hope they decide to allow at least one restaurant to remain open dining. If not, we won't sail on this ship again and if they put this into place on all their ships, I'll be looking for a new cruise line. ALSO...no coffee or tea available until 6:30 am. One of my favorite times of day on a cruise is early morning (5-6). Grab a cup of coffee or tea and watch the sunrise over the horizon. Well, unless you wanted to order room service and wait 1/2 an hour or pre-order the night before (and that would be the morning you actually managed to sleep in) there was nothing available until 6:30 am. You don't need a barista; you simply need coffee and hot water and fixings to make a cup to roam around.

Need to tweak a few things

Silver Muse Cruise Review by KarenBay

• Sail Date: May 2017
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Verandah Suite

KarenBay’s Full Rating Summary
Get Silversea Silver Muse price drops

Deluxe Verandah Suite
Cabin DV 752
Great...except we had a stream of water running across the floor from the hallway wall for the first 5 days which they finally managed to fix. Also...the temperature of the water in the shower fluctuated from icy cold to scalding in a heartbeat. They never did get that one figured out so be prepared!
Deck 8 Suite Cabins