3. Navigator of the Seas
This was a very crowded cruise and not much was done to make it feel less so. The spaces on the ship were not fully used. Even though it was in the 50's and windy the evening movies were still at the outside pool deck. Why not move them to the conference center area? While it was generally cold outside on the sea days the theater area could have been more fully used for entertainment. The speakers that were scheduled had limited, if any, audio visual support. The theater didn't work for these events. Entertainment was marginal. The only bright spot were the comedians, especially Kivi. The performance put on by the crew felt like forced labor, don't they work hard enough already. These were also a safety nightmare. The shows were so crowded by people looking for entertainment that all access points were blocked with people sitting on the steps. How a medical emergency would have been handled is hard to imagine. Also there was only seating for several hundred people on a ship carrying approximately 3400 people. Note; these Transatlantic cruise generally carry a high senior passenger headcount! Food was OK, much Indian cuisine. The dinning room on multiple occasions described meals that were not delivered as such. One of my table companions finally asked why he didn't get what was described, but there really was no answer. The waiter has no control on this, Our dinning room waiter was very good and professional, but aside from him I felt like I was on a training cruise, maybe I was. As an emerald member of Royal Caribbean I certainly was disappointed on the level of service. Oh I also was without water in my cabin for several hours on evening. This ship is old and tired and it shows!

Disappointed

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by pmcpatsh

This ship is old and tired and it shows!
pmcpatsh’s Full Rating Summary