3. Seabourn Encore
This was my seventh SB-cruise in the last six years! Here are the pros and cons compared to the other SB-cruises: Pros: - Nice brandnew ship - not crowded - nice cabins - Service and food quality in the MDR was very good Cons: - "The Retreat" is useless and too expensive - The taste of the food and variety in the Colonnade is 4* - The service quality in the Colonnade is partly chaotic (partly they forgot our orders or brought the wrong one) - Long waiting time for the "Specials of the day" (and if you had bad luck you got the wrong one or is was raw) - The mix of "old" Seabourn waiters and the new employees is not working! The "old" SB-Staff was great (knewing them from other SB cruises). Maybe the new waiters where coming from other ships where such methods are usual! Sometimes is was like you are on a SB training ship for the new crew! - The waiting time at the Patio Grill was even too long! Friends of ours waited 65 minutes for a steak and got the wrong one! - Our room stewardess asked just one time if everything is alright! - On the 3th day the cleaning staff knocked on the door and wanted cleaning the windows of the cabine next to our cabin! I asked If they could come later - I was told they have to clean it right now! Strange behaviour! If you love very good service and good food than you should try one of the other SB-ships! Or maybe Oceania cruises (I cruised twice with them)! I can´t recommend the Seabourn Encore!

Not up to Seabourn standards! Service is like on a 4*-ship!

Seabourn Encore Cruise Review by Stefan_Cruise

• Sail Date: May 2017
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Suite

Pros:

- Nice brandnew ship

- not crowded

- nice cabins

- Service and food quality in the MDR was very good

Cons:

- "The Retreat" is useless and too expensive

- The taste of the food and variety in the Colonnade is 4*

- Our room stewardess asked just one time if everything is alright!

I can´t recommend the Seabourn Encore!
Stefan_Cruise’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seabourn Encore price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin V6 844
Nice cabin and bathroom! Cabin is a little bit narrower than the cabins on the other SB ships! Best AC I have ever seen (automatic or manual mode - could be turned off)! Wonderfull beds! No USB-outlets and no HDMI connector to connect a computer etc!
Deck 11 Suite Cabins