3. Harmony of the Seas
I am torn writing this. Although my friends and family are beyond blessed to have just returned home from a Royal Caribbean 7-day trip, docking out of Ft. Lauderdale on May 27, 2017. To balance being grateful that we were able to provide our family what was to be a vacation to celebrate 4 high school graduates, an anniversary and 70th birthday, to being completely broken is a task that is overwhelming. Our memories and our experience, maybe forever tainted and ruined at the hands of Royal Caribbean. My heart is broken for all our party, especially for my dearest friend Brandi and her entire family. They were directly affected by the unprincipled and venal actions of Royal Caribbean. I have a laundry list of issues that starting from the very first contact with Royal Caribbean in regards to how our reservation was handled. The clincher that ruined everything? We had a security situation on the boat. As passengers, customers, human beings, you have NO RIGHTS when a security incident becomes apparent on a cruise ship. We understand situations arise that maybe out of our control, however Royal Caribbean, was egregious negligent. The well-being of all individuals involved were never a priority. Royal Caribbean exudes professional negligence, displays evident breach duty of care between their enterprise and their customers. I will share my pictures soon, we will not let Royal Caribbean take away the smiles and laughs we did share on our vacation, even in the midst of experiencing one disaster after another. As a group of family and friends we rallied together to make the best out of this situation and continued to smile, show each other compassion, love, support, sincerity, and lifted each other up. I will advocate to no end for passenger rights for all, especially for US citizens traveling international waters with Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., who proclaims to be an American global cruise company incorporated in Liberia and based in Miami, Florida. It is the world's second-largest cruise line operator. My heart is broken for all our party, again especially for my dearest friend Brandi and her entire family. They were directly affected by everything that is wrong with Royal Caribbean. Yes the ship was beautiful, great amenities, food, activities ambiance and more, however poor customer service, lack of follow thru, lack of safety, communication, and the handling of customers in adverse situations, over shadow everything great Royal Caribbean can offer.

Security, Lack of Communication, Follow thru, breach duty of care

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by SpataFam

SpataFam’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 7 to 9
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

The cabin was beautiful, comfortable and accommodating for our large party.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans