3. Viking Sky
We had a great experience on the Viking Sky. This ship began cruising in January 2017. Everything was clean and well maintained. We met so many wonderful peoples on the cruise. The ship is mid-size, but it offered a great many features the mega ships have, but not the crowds on shore excursions. Entertainment offered a good verity and we found it better than some other ships. Viking does a great job explaining the ports of call and the tour guides did a great job, We were able to book our next trip on-board at a special discounted price. It was actually a back to back trip of two different cruises. We will not need change our stateroom for the second leg of the cruise. We ate in the specialty restaurants several times during our cruise and found them delightful. I had a chance to deal with the medical department from the first hour on the ship. I had left my injectable medication on the airplane and the ship Doctor had a new prescription filled in a local pharmacy. They delivered my medication to my stateroom before we left port. Anytime that we travel, we bring a list of our medications just incase of this type of need.

Viking Homeland cruise

Viking Sky Cruise Review by wjgobird1

wjgobird1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sky price drops

Deck 7 offered a great view, plus the minibar was serviced daily. The Stewarts were great and always greeted us by name when we past them in the hall. Room service was the best and we were only one deck below the World Café for most of our meals.