3. Norwegian Getaway
We chose this cruise because we had never been to the Baltic Sea. Actually, living in Florida, it was also a great way to escape from the heat for a while. We were fortunate to be able to stay in the Haven--I recommend it to anyone who doesn't really appreciate the large crowds on such a large ship. The only negative comment I have about the whole experience is I wish people were courteous enough to dress appropriately in a restaurant with other people. Maybe NCL can establish a dress code for people staying in The Haven. Other than that, the staff was impeccable and our cabin was always clean with lovely afternoon treats and fresh flowers. We attended one of the shows--the "actors" were very talented, but it was nothing to write home about. We ate in two of the "extra" restaurants and the experience was wonderful. We were a little disappointed that one of the restaurants, Ocean Blue, besides the extra cost, also wanted to have an "upcharge," whatever that is--we declined and cancelled the reservation.

Great ship and great itinerary

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review by StaleCandy

• Sail Date: May 2017
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: The Haven Aft-Facing Penthouse with Balcony
StaleCandy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

The Haven Aft-Facing Penthouse with Balcony
Cabin H6 14872
Terrific! Lots of storage room and plenty of elbow room.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins