3. Anthem of the Seas
It was supposed to b the best not so much disappointed! I felt that at every turn royale was trying to pick my pocket for every little thing. They even charged for popcorn at one of the bars! the buffet had too limited hours. I like to enjoy my coffee on the top deck in the morning and watch the sun rise or set but the top decks had limited to no outdoor seating. everywhere I turned they were trying to sell me something. the main deck was completely consumed by watch an jewelry sales, no place to walk. there were so many people on the ship that you had to reserve for the 3 special shows. I enjoyed the main resturaunt wait staff was awesome. the same for the entainment! I will cruise again but not with Royale carribean. I aslo noticed that there were refrerences about other cruise lines not being up to Royale standard which I thought was very unprofessional also not true!

Too many people, not enough crew. and I felt Royal was trying to pick my pocket.

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by Stephen.Dewey

Stephen.Dewey’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

very nice clean average size inside cabin
  Anthem of the Seas Deck Plans