We have recently returned from the 3 night Ventura cruise my feedback is both negative and positive. My negative comments mainly refer to our cabin. We were a group of 3. On arrival to our cabin we found only 2 of everything. We asked and the 3rd items arrived in dribs and drabs. Also we left our dry cleaning out as instructed but it was not taken and therefore unable to get it done in time for the formal night.Fortunately they have a passenger lundrey room so we were able to do a DIY dress steam. My friends personal hair towel was taken by mistake and unable to be located. Our next observation was the cleanliness of the room. There were previous guest items on shelves and in draws.The carpet had clearly not been hoover and was not hoovered during our stay. I twice visited the public toilets to find no toilet paper and our drinks tables were not cleared of empty glasses or wiped over enough On a positive, embarkation very smooth and quick, we liked the ship, cabin spacious enough for 3, staff friendly , food excellent, mini break is great value.drinks prices very reasonable. As it's so reasonable it was extremely busy with families and groups, mainly hen parties so all areas were very busy. Pool bars packed but waiting staff walking round were great and quicker service. Loved the ' Great British Sail ' l away party. Also enjoyed the englishness.... like music and staff sense of humor. I have done 8 cruises on RCI and fancied trying P&O as a comparison. I feel RCI definitely have the edge regards dining service . I would happily do another P&O short cruise but choose RCI for longer duration's as service is something that is important to my cruise experience

Very good for short duration.

Ventura Cruise Review by Dollop

Dollop’s Full Rating Summary
Get P&O Ventura price drops

Outside Twin with Shower
Cabin LC P307
  Ventura Deck Plans

• Brugge (Bruges)
    If docking in Zebrugge , you get a free shuttle bus to the port exit. Turn right along the road. Past the minefield of taxi's trying to sell you a journey and you will see a Cruise express gazebo with someone selling return bus travel to Bruges.
    Only £20 euros return. Runs every 15 mins. ( Ship charging £38 for coach transfer only into Bruge)
    Although 15 min walk from drop off to Bruges centre