3. Pacific Princess
This ship stopped in Nicaragua and i had never been there before. This made 110 countries I have visited on 96 cruises. A trip thru the Canal is always a treat. This time we had a balcony and there was a lady from Panama on the bridge giving a blow by blow travelogue. I had forgotten how great a small ship could be. This was one of the old R ships, just like Azamara, which I had been on before. The crew seems to be extra friendly and very happy. We had a great couple of lecturers, husband and wife by the name of Gail and Russell Lee, who gave some very interesting talks. I thought the food was very good and very diverse. Every lunch time there seemed to be a different country represented in the Panorama buffet. And it never seemed overly crowded. Our waiters in the dining room were wonderful. We had a table for 8 and we had no problem finishing our dinner in time to make the early show. We only took one tour and that was in Nicaragua since I had been to the other countries and I don't walk too well any more (I just turned 80). But we did get off the ship a few times just to walk a bit. There were 6 dancers and 2 singers for the production shows and they did a great job! The dancers also took part in a lot of other activities such as trivia, line dancing, parties, etc. I would definitely book the Pacific Princess again if it was going where I wanted to go.

SMALL SHIP, WONDERFUL SERVICE

Pacific Princess Cruise Review by NAUTINANCY 2

NAUTINANCY 2’s Full Rating Summary

Balcony
Cabin BE 7015
The cabin was quite nice, enough room, plenty of storage space, couch for 2. The only problem was in the bathroom. The light was not very good for putting on makeup.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins