3. Pride of America
We had done this cruise with the family in January 2000. My youngest daughter was 5 years. She just graduated from college this year and we offered her a family vacation. She wished to do the Hawaiian Cruise once again. So, we took the entire family, my three daughters and spouses and one grandson. So, the 8 of us booked a joining rooms, but NCL made a terrible mistake during the reservation process and we lost the adjoining rooms. But we were able to get a wonderful alternative of a room with a hot tub on the deck. This was very hard not being together, but as it ended up was just fine for the adults. It was hard on my 2-year old grandson having to bounce back and forward to see his grandparents. We flew into Honolulu a day early and stayed at the Marriott Waikiki Beach Hotel, which was EXCELLENT!!! While there we took in the Beach and enjoy a Laua at Waikiki Aquarium, which was nice. That night while walking back to the hotel along Waikiki Beach and fireworks over the ocean, my youngest daughter's boyfriend asked her to marry him, which was very special. The cruise was excellent, the food, service and amenities were perfect. We ate in many of the restaurants and found all the servings to be very well prepared. The Cadillac Diner was one of our favorites for the hamburgers and malts were delicious. We also really enjoyed the Sushi Bar. It was so much fun to sit and talk with the chef and the portions were so large and a very fairly price. The staff were always very helpful and pleasant. They made us feel pampered the entire cruise. The rooms were so comfortable and sleeping in the bed was never a problem, the pillows and sheets were so soft. We did a number of excursions on the trip. One day it has rained so hard in Kauai that the excursion was cancelled. The staff was so help in finding a solution for us and went above and beyond our expectations. I was even able to complete a 40 year dream of doing the Ironman Kona Triathlon, at least a good portion of it, with the help of the Concierge and his staff. This is a trip I would gladly do again and again. Hawaii is so beautiful and being able to experience 4 islands in one trip and never having to change rooms is out of this world convenient!!!

Graduation Celebration for the Family

Ages Under 3
Get Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America price drops

Owner's Suite with Large Balcony
Cabin SC 11500
We had two cabins 11500 and 13002. We were original booked for 13000 and 13002, but a mix up got us changed. In 11500 that had as a hot tub on the deck. It was not working when we arrived, but our Butler had it fixed by the next morning. 11500 has two rooms and a very large bathroom. the Bathroom has a Bath tub with gets and fit my 6'1" body very comfortably. The living room has a sofa bed that was very comfortable and a dining table that sits four. The Bedroom has a King-sized bed and the doors slide open and closed for privacy if need or open to the living room. There is a wonderful amount of closet and drawer space. So, could complete unpack and move into the room.
Room 13002 is a single room with a very large deck. The room has a very comfortable King-sized bed and two Sofa Beds. The Bathroom is interesting with glass doors round the shower and toilet. Which was a bit difficult for all my children to deal with since they really could only have two people in there at a time. My children stayed in this room and didn't have a lot of closet space so the room was always a bit messy.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins