3. Silver Muse
The itinerary was the initial draw along with the fact that the ship was brand new. The size of the Muse was very appealing and the ratio of crew to passengers was exactly what we were looking for. The food was superb and the service was impeccable. I made all our dinner reservations months before we boarded so I had something reserved for each evening. I presumed we could change our plans once we were onboard, but I thought it safer to have something lined up. The cabins were beautiful and very comfortable. Everything was seamless -- embarkation, debarkation, the land excursions, tendering, etc. All of it was done exactly as we had envisioned it. We had a great time and look forward to our next cruise on the Muse. The only suggestion we had is that it might be a nice touch to provide unlimited internet for everyone. Other than that, I highly recommend Silverseas as it lived up to and actually surpassed all the wonderful things I had heard about the cruise line beforehand. I think I have been spoiled for any other cruise line.

Fabulous experience

Beaufort Oscar’s Full Rating Summary
Get Silversea Silver Muse price drops

Superior Verandah Suite
Cabin SV 845
Spacious and comfortable with an amazing attention to detail. Our pillows were just as requested and the mattress was firm. Loved the layout of the bathroom with plenty of shelving for toiletries. There was really nothing I would change about the suite.
Deck 9 Suite Cabins