3. Queen of the Mississippi
Because it did the Mississippi. I enjoy visiting historic site. The battlefield and plantation were so fun and interesting.Everyone was very helpful and pleasant. The room were always clean and the service was excellent. I have never ate so much in my life.Food and drinks were excellent.The tour guide at each site were very helpful and each knew a little bit of info about the site that was different from what you normally would hear. Overall I would rate the trip as an excellent experience and highly recommend it to anyone looking to do that trip.Make sure you take a pair of bigger pants. The Mississippi is a beautiful river and the sights and scenery is amazing and it is all right here in the USA. I liked the fact I did not have to leave the USA and still have an excellent trip. I hope to someday do the Colombia and Snake river trip.

Excellent

Queen of the Mississippi Cruise Review by Lep77

Lep77’s Full Rating Summary
Get American Cruise Lines Queen of the Mississippi price drops

I love the window so you could watch where you were going.