3. Norwegian Getaway
My wife and I chose this cruise because of the itinerary (Baltic Sea Cruise). Plus, we have cruised Carnival pretty much exclusively for the last 10 - 12 years, so we were ready for a change. And we are glad we did change! For all of the cruises we have taken, this one was, hands down, the best cruise we have ever been on. Not only was the itinerary excellent (especially St Petersburg Russia) but the ship was fantastic! Food was excellent including the four specialty restaurants we visited, entertainment was great, staff was great. My wife and I both agree that we are switching our cruise allegiance to Norwegian! I've already booked our next cruise with them (12 day British Isles cruise next year). And as an extra bonus, we took advantage of the purchase of future deposits (which we have already used to book the British Isles cruise) and received $500 shipboard credit! Hard to beat that deal!

Our best cruise ever!

Mister Cruisealot’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BC 1938
Excellent service by our steward, Sari.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins