3. Norwegian Getaway
We couldn't have been more pleased with our 9 day Baltic States Cruise. All of the staff was so friendly and helpful. I understand the crew had a tough week prior to our departure in Copenhagen but we would have never have known. Everyone seemed so happy! Our cabin was cleaned at least twice a day and the public areas also seemed well kept. Cruise director was a lot of fun and extremely knowledgeable. We enjoyed all the shows especially Cirque Dream and Steam so much in fact that we went twice! My only negative feedback is that since we docked in Nynashamn rather than Stockholm, we had to pay for our transportation to Stockholm (which amounted to $100 for 2). Personally I feel that NCL should have absorbed this fee. But honestly, it was a trip of our lifetime. Already our next cruise vacation and you can be sure that it will be on NCL!

Trip of our lifetime

laurihansen60’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BA 14180
Watson was an amazing steward. Somehow he managed to clean/spruce up room at least twice a day. We also had animal towels on our bed every night. Bathroom was much larger that other cruise ship cabins we have had but the balcony was considerably smaller. My husband was happy that they had US news channels on the television :)
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins