3. Majestic Princess
As a first time cruiser I chose The Majestic because even though the experience was meant to be traditional, I had heard that the experience would be casual with many options in terms of dining and activities. The ship itself is amazing and spanking brand new with nice decor, albeit a little to beige and gold for my taste. everything was clean and freshly painted and, very impressive indeed. I loved the cabin, it was spacious with a balcony and our steward was always helpful and everything was spotlessly clean. We used the World Fresh Market for most of our meals and the service was really very poor. The concept of different countries didn't really work as half the area was closed most of the time and the selection were poor and repetitive. This ship's downfall will be the lack of service. Not once was I impressed by anyone who served us and the crew looking after drinks in the pool areas were the most pathetic and walked around the area with sunglasses and shiny new waistcoats like models. Not once was I offered a drink and I always had to get up and go to the bar for self service. Im not sure that I would ever sail on Princess again die to the lack of service.

Should have been much better.

Majestic Princess Cruise Review by SonofTertius

SonofTertius’s Full Rating Summary
Get Majestic Princess price drops

Cabin R241
The cabin was spacious and well decorated. We did not have a coffee table even though the pics stated that we would but this was minor.
  Majestic Princess Deck Plans