3. Brilliance of the Seas
It has always been a life-long "bucket list" dream, to visit Italy. This cruise provided me the opportunity to see many of the sites in Italy that I've always wanted to see and also added a few stops that I would have never considered that were fantastic (example - Montenegro). While we opted for shore excursions through an outside Vendor, everything worked smoothly. A very thoughtful itinerary with the opportunity to see so very much. We also LOVED seeing Barcelona for a weekend before we sailed. Our service in the dining room was perfect. We had an 830 seating and we loved our table (so nice to make new friends) and the food was good. Dessert was better. :) Our only issue was with logistics as we arrived. They changed (upgraded) our room at check in and some how that information had a hard time going to all the appropriate areas. It took a while to straighten out. We will always remember our time on the Mediterranean.

Beautiful Ship, Awesome Itinerary (ports of call)

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review by MonasteryGirl

We will always remember our time on the Mediterranean.
MonasteryGirl’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas price drops

I'm not sure of exact category - but we had a balcony on the 9th floor.
  Brilliance of the Seas Deck Plans