3. Norwegian Dawn
Dining was sub-par, food was the same almost every day. Drinks were inconsistent and the bartenders barely knew how to make them. Staff barely spoke english and were not very friendly or welcoming. Drinking card did not include bottled water. Entertainment was ameture at best. Felt like they wanted to get us on, take our money and get us off. Felt no appreciation that my family and I sacrificed our time off from work and our hard earned money to be there. The last morning at 7:30am i awoke to banging in the hall which turned out to be six customs agents in full tactical gear doing a random search. Turns out it was my grandparents room, who are in their 70's and my grandmother is in a wheelchair on oxygen. They forced them into the hall in her nightgown and made her sit there exposed to passing patrons. The level of disrespect in this situation I felt was very high. As a consumer I feel I have been cheated out of my money and would never support Norwegian Cruise Lines business again. I will make sure that none of my friends and family participate in their business as well.

Disserviced

onearm713’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Family Inside
Cabin I1 10207
Cabin was nice, slightly larger than average, bathroom was large for being interior room. Steward was excellent, he was the best part of the experience.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins