3. Harmony of the Seas
I chose the ship so that my kids could ride the slides. My youngest was too small for splash away bay slides - parents beware! My child measured 42 inches at the doctors office, but royal's measuring stick said she wasn't big enough so we had her go tot he baby pool slides so she could do something and they kicked her out of that because she is potty trained!!! She has\d no where to play!!! If you have children that are potty trained but under 44 inches beware!!! Chose another ship!!! My daughter was heart broken and i watched other kids get turned away and crying too. That's supposed to be the kids/toddler area!!!! Whoever came up with that idea should be fired! Chops was good and similar to the other ships. The mississippi mud pie at chops is great. The water shows were great as always. Grease was also a really great production. The room was very pretty and had more storage then the same cabin type on allure/oasis so that was nice.

NOT GOOD FOR SMALL KIDS

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by beth w.

beth w.’s Full Rating Summary