3. Harmony of the Seas
This ship exceeded my expectations. I've sailed on the Oasis of the Seas previously so navigating the Harmony of the Seas was easy as the floor layouts are similar. There were some unexpected features that I especially loved such as the technology across the ship, the addition of a Thermal Suite in the Spa, and Wonderland Restaurant and hand washing stations in the dining areas. The technological features included a robotic bartender, easy access for photos, digital key cabin entry, temperature and light controls. The Thermal Suite in the Spa offered a relaxing atmosphere for a small additional cost. I ate at several of the specialty restaurants, however I found Wonderland to be the best dining experience overall. The concept is deconstructed foods offered in an Alice of Wonderland themed presentation. The foods were unique and delicious. The best feature in my opinion was the addition of conveniently placed hand washing stations in the dining areas. I am a self proclaimed germaphobe. The required hand washing helped ease some of my anxiety. In addition to the things I loved, the activities on board were appropriate for almost every age category. I highly recommend this ship.

Exceeded My Expectations

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by GrandVoyager

GrandVoyager’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

The modern cabins included digital key entry, digital A/C and light access with room key. In addition, the shower is redesigned with a door that opens outward rather than sliding open.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans