3. Norwegian Jade
Great cruise. The views were amazing and sometimes you wake up and walk outside and think "Am I in a hobbit movie?" The views were just too amazing! I never believed that places like this existed until I saw it for myself. Waterfalls to the left an right side of the ship and the clouds falling over the cliffs. Butler was wonderful (Aries) and made the trip special with his attention to detail. Another high point was the concierge (Omar), he was wonderful and even came by the room a couple of times just to see if we needed anything. Anything we wanted he just made it happen immediately. Upgrades to the ship are nice. We liked the Jade prior to the upgrades, but it's just a bit more nicer now. The staff admitted that not all upgrades are completed (chairs and stuff ordered have not arrived) but the ship overall looked great.

Norwegian Jade out of Southampton to Fjords of Norway

CockyGoffin’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Penthouse with Large Balcony
Cabin SE 10500
Cabin nice with large balcony. Has great views and has more windows that most Penthouse Cabins do (the two be cabins in the Penthouse class is 10500 & 10000). The balconies are smaller but the missing space is inside your cabin.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins