3. Brilliance of the Seas
I chose this cruise for the ports that we landed in. Am a history buff so Rome and Athens were a great place to visit. The cabin was very good. Only thing that could be improved is the pods that go into the coffee machine in the room could be the proper size. The ones we had were too large and made a big mess every time we used them. we did not expect to be cleaning up spilled coffee. If you require help call me and i will point you in the right direction. Handicap facilities in the room and on board are second to none. Even better then many Canadian cities. Dining was very good in all the restaurants we went to . The brunch and kitchen tour were exceptional. That is a brunch!!!!!! Entering and leaving the ship were well done. The problem I have is The port of Levorno was scheduled but was changed to St.Spezia. I had booked a handicapped tour privately and had to cancel it and lost all the money that i had paid for it. Why was I not notified that the port had changed so that I could have cancelled. I had called Royal Caribbean twice and was told the buses could not take a wheelchair. I saw at the ports all the buses had baggage hold to put a wheel chair in. My wife can walk steps. The people answering the phones have to be made aware of what buses can carry.

Relaxing

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review by rolfarnold

Entering and leaving the ship were well done.

rolfarnold’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas price drops

Cabin was very good. The steward was excellent
  Brilliance of the Seas Deck Plans