3. Carnival Breeze
Overall an awesome experience!! I will definitely be back. The food in the dining room was lacking some nights but everything else was a blast! Only downside I found was that the people in the spa were very pushy about selling products after massages. I had to say no multiple times before they kept asking. All the other employees were amazing. Our steward always left the room clean and always left extra towels. Our wait staff in the main dining room was amazing and I loved how personable they were. We stayed in a spa cabin (12th floor), which had awesome amenities like using the thalassotherapy pool and sauna's for free. However, it does cost extra and I didnt use the thalassotherapy pool that much so I probably wouldn't necessarily go out of my way to get a spa cabin again. You can feel movement in the boat a lot more than lower floors there. We had Schwartz as our cruise director and he was amazing! I would love to go on another cruise with him as the Director because he kept everything so fun.

Carnival Breeze