3. Oasis of the Seas
My company, FamGuard Group of Companies in Nassau, Bahamas, awards its top performers every year by sending them on an all-expense paid cruise. This is my first time winning an award and I'm so glad they chose Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas. It was a beautiful experience. Firstly, the ship is huge and each deck has something unique to offer. The theaters were classic, evening walks, morning breakfasts, and concerts in Central Park were so relaxing, the shows were intriguing, the staff was so warm and friendly and courteous and willing to help, sanitation was prevalent, the food in every restaurant was sumptuous, the pool area with its kids pools, many hot tubs and other pools, and lounging areas that spanned two decks, not to mention the daring zip lines and flow rider experiences all spelled vacation, the shops were beautifully kept - I can't describe it all. I loved that everything was tied to a single room card. Speaking of which, the rooms were very comfortable and always kept clean. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience on board. The ports themselves were beautiful and entertaining. I learned a lot about the history of Puerto Rico, enjoyed the shopping and landscape of St. Maarten and totally enjoyed the beach activities in Labadee. It was a great vacation!

Best Vacation So Far

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by mozartlee

mozartlee’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

It was big enough for me, very cute and tidy. There was more than enough space to store all of my belongings away. I literally moved in to my room and gladly made it my own. It was very comfortable and private. Sitting out on the balcony, either capturing the views of the ports as we approached them or just enjoying sunsets and sunrises was such a beautiful, relaxing, unwinding experience. My stateroom attendant always ensured that my room was tidy which so rewarding and she was so warm and friendly. Stay sweet Lana (from 6318, 05/21/17)
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans