3. Crown Princess
I read a review about Princess written by an Elite cruiser, I have to say that I agree with what she said so here goes. The good Crown Princess is a lovely ship, but there is a lot of wear and tear that needs addressing. The staff were lovely The shows were the best we have seen The food will go in both good and bad, because sometimes it was good. The bad The food sometimes did not meet the standard that Princess usually serves (we have sailed with them before) Poor daily activities on sea days very limited choice Our cabin, we were upgraded and I did ask if we could be downgraded to our original cabin but no joy, it really needed a complete overhaul, nail varnish stains on the furniture, carpet needs changing, handle fell of the fridge, TV very old poor quality picture and sound. The very bad Everything you do involves money, the jewellery promotion which seemed to be a constant 2/3 times a day, the Art auctions, the back pain seminar which the next day was the foot mapping seminar selling the same item, the price of a standard bottle of wine (36 dollar plus 15 percent). But what really topped it of was the 14 dollar shuttle bus into Marseilles when there was a free port shuttle bus that other ships were using but we had not been informed of. That is the last time we travell with Princess, they have become a money grabbing company that gets it staff to try to sell you thing even while you are eating you meals.

Goodby Princess

Crown Princess Cruise Review by jackie4a

The good

The staff were lovely

The shows were the best we have seen

The food will go in both good and bad, because sometimes it was good.

The bad

Poor daily activities on sea days very limited choice

The very bad

jackie4a’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Oceanview
Cabin OC E507
Need tlc before anyone stays there
Plaza Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins