3. Carnival Breeze
Hubby and I had a blast!! The cabin was well kept and clean at all times. The staff was super friendly and always asking if there was anything that we needed. The over all food in the MDR was good and the Steakhouse was well worth it, I truly enjoyed myself. The entertainment was really good. The CD was super funny and there was never a dull moment. Looking forward to going back in Oct. The only thing that we didnt do on the ship as the spa but that will be done in oct. The bar staff was every entertaining and always coming back for every 15 mins or so asking if we wanted anything. I think that we had fun shopping in the ports. I just wish that there was more stops in Belize. I try to find things that I cant get back in Texas. Looking forward to trying the new Guy's BBQ!!

Anniversary get away