3. Carnival Miracle
The ports and tour I went on were great but the Ship and the program and lunch were not as good as the other cruise I went on. 1) their events on board ship conflicted like I wanted to do Karaoke and I wanted to do Harry Potter Trivia but they conflicted and did not have another trivia of Harry Potter or other events. When we wanted to have lunch we had to go to the buffet instead of the dining room. This is both disturbing and the buffet did not change their menu. The shows were alright but not very good. When you got on and off the ship it went very quickly. The food was adequate for the type of ship but the choices were not good. This ship were not for all ages. there was not much to do if you were in the aging population like other ships. It was geared for a younger crowd.

My Experience of My 2nd Cruise

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by Jadenyuki

Jadenyuki’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Miracle price drops

This cabin was just as good as the MSC Poesia room I was was in but there were not many power plugs like the first trip I went on. The shape of the room was fine but the bathroom only shop where the room was not done correctly.
  Carnival Miracle Deck Plans