• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Mad RCI fan
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: May 2017
Cabin: Interior Stateroom

I have never experienced a Baltic cruise before having and I was really looking forward to it. As our flight arrived early afternoon and with the airport transfer I didn't have time to experience Copenhagen. Embarkation was quick and I was soon on Serenade and went straight to my Cabin 4045 to drop of my carry on stuff. I soon met my Cabin Steward Nick Campbell such a nice guy. As i normally do I had a couple of glasses of wine and it was soon time for the muster drill. Serenade may be getting on in years but I felt she was in good shape, well maintained and cleaned. I met many lovely people on board and Mario in the concierge lounge was very kind and helpful thanks Mario.

Dining was enjoyable in the main dining and I have to say the Windjammer. I especially enjoyed the three lunches we had in the main dining room with the Tutti salad bar.

I did experience some entertainment which was really good as always the 70's night disco. Singers and bands in the atrium were also good. The service across the ship was really good as always thanks guys. As I said before I met some wonderful people and enjoyed their company and we shared some lovely experiences of our ports of calls

Interior Stateroom

Cabin Q

Ideal for me as a single traveller I am not sure if I have the category correct

Port Reviews

Stockholm

I walked of the ship and did my own thing I really enjoyed Stockholm especially sailing in what a beautiful experiance

Tallinn

Again just walked ashore but very happy to do so

Helsinki

I did not leave the ship as we were told that the town would be partially closed and we only had a short time there

Copenhagen

I cannot truly comment as I only saw Copenhagen from the transfer bus but it looked great

Find a Serenade of the Seas Cruise from $226