3. Norwegian Jade
First of all a transatlantic cruise is the way to go if you love cruising! The Jade was recently refurbished and it is lovely.The entertainment on the ship, especially the Element show was fantastic ! We really enjoyed eating at the specialty restaurants, especially Le BISTRO and La Cucinca. Don't miss the crepes on the Lido deck , they were outstanding. I'm not going to give details of the ship, but to share how fantastic the Cruise Critic Meet and Mingle influenced our cruise! We had organized games, tour's and a fun room crawl.I can honestly say that it was one of the most fun and enjoyable experience that I have had on a ship ! Thanks to CC and will be signing up on every Roll Call. We're booked on the Epic in January and on the Bliss in May for a Panama canal cruise! Look for solivitagal on roll call !

Transatlantic to Southhampton

solivitagal’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IE 5057
It was adequate , enough storage, a new TV and a refrigerator! The only problem was the mattress wasn't firm enough, so we had a second one put on top ! That solved our problem.We always choose an inside room so we can sleep in and cruise more often !
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins