3. Disney Dream
Arrived at the port about 45 minutes before our on boarding time. Perfect timing! Our slot was called as we arrived to upper level. No real lines or wait. It was amazing! We brought 2 bottles of wine and a 6 pack of beer to enjoy during our travels. They introduce you when you board. Seriously cool. We stayed on the 9th level with a verandah. The quite outside space was perfect after a busy day. Shows and newly released movie was a plus. We got their 30 minutes early for guardians of the galaxy. Didn't need to. After that we arrived 10 minutes early fo shows. Paying for popcorn needs to stop! I was dropping $20 each show. Water. On the 10th deck. We had to stock up each night. Not convenient and lots of people buy bottled water. I just got used to stocking up. Aqua duck. We went on as soon as we arrived and during the pirate show. During the latter there was no line! Only 5 of us were using it. Easy water slide good for all ages. Pools are not swimable. Just 1000 kids. My kids usd it once. Actually we were hardly on this deck. We were assigned the same staff for dinner. One night I did not like my dinner and sent it back for a switch. The steak was the best I'd ever had. Wow. And Palo was well worth it. And adults only needed. We went to Atlantis. Bought our own tickets and grabbed a cab $4 per person. So easy! We arrived before the Disney organized group and paid about 40% less. Atlantis had low season rates and Disney does not forward the savings on to you. I even asked! Atlantis was worth it. Great experIencr if you and your family like water parks. Cay was great. I bought 4 passes for tubes, bikes and snorkels. We only needed two. We had a great time! I snorkels with my son and my husband went bike riding with my daughter. Water slide is great. The covered on is super fast. The kid in front of me said you get water in your mouth....uhh no....water shoots up your nose because you land so fast. It was great! The gym is amazing! Our kids dent like the club that much. The said the councillors weren't trying to engage each kid. That's too bad. The staff is you no maybe more management oversight. We are now planning for the 7 day Star Wars cruise for march break! Kids can't wait to get back on board! A big thanks to Disney!

First time cruisers unexpected amazing

Disney Dream Cruise Review by Torontomaxie

Ages 10 to 12
Get Disney Dream price drops

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin 05A 9014
Big enough for four, 3 bags under the bed and two strollers.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins