3. Adventure of the Seas
Positives Had not been to the ABC islands and wanted to visit gorgeous islands. The staff was outstanding no matter where we went every one wanted to offer assistance. The ice show was awesome and the ship was very clean and food extremely good. Comedians were ok and hypnotist we left the show. The on board entertainment dancers outstanding just not enough of it. Great music from the different bands all over the ship. The lava drink that a bartender introduced us to was killer. When we were packing up the last night discovered my luggage had a rubber foot busted off of it sometime during the travel from hoe till it arrived on the ship. It had 2 very sharp screws sticking out that would hurt someone, called maintenance and they were there in 5 minutes and removed the screws. As I said the staff aboard was awesome. Negatives Very disappointed that we could not combine the 4 restaurant purchase as we had on our last 3 cruises, for my wife and I to eat in 2 restaurants using 2 tickets each time of the 4, not sure why, they are selling 4 meals it should not matter if one person eats 4 meals of if a family of 4 eat one meal it is still only 4 meals. Seems as if Royal getting greedy? For someone that saves a whole year for the cruise it gets expensive when they start making you double up, needless to say we didn't eat in the specialty restaurants as we usually do for our anniversary very disappointed. I am diabetic and had a medical cooler that went bad and they did not have another one on board so had to have stateroom attendant bring us ice and had to keep insulin on ice for 4 of the 7 days, strange that a ship this size does not carry extras especially since we made it known from the time we booked that I would need one. The only other negative was they separated my wife and I when we were getting off the ship as they only had one wheel chair and we need wheelchairs to go long distance or if lines are long as I can not stand upright for long periods of time. I was first off and panicked at customs as our customs declarations was for 2 people, they would not allow me to wait for my wife as I was passed the customs line, so when she got to customs they made her fill out a separate form which the great customs people helped her to do. Would we cruise with royal again yes we have already booked for next year but we are going to make sure these issues are resolved first.

Staff were excellent

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by dmrogers111

Positives

The ice show was awesome and the ship was very clean and food extremely good.

Negatives