3. Carnival Breeze
The Breeze is one of Carnivals newest ship and nicest. She just came out of dry dock a few weeks before our cruise and she was in great shape. The New Guys Pig and Anchor was great, it is only open for lunch on sea days but is was some of the best BBQ that I have aver had. Also the Italian restaurant is open on sea days for lunch and at not extra charge. Our Cabin Steward Jonathon was great! He took care of a couple of minor problems with the cabin and split the beds for us the first night as we had requested. The Breeze is one of the best values for you vacation dollar. The crew is up beat and friendly and I was not hounded to buy a drink every 2 minutes like on some cruise lines. This was our 12 Carnival cruise and we will definably be back.

Loved the Breeze