3. Pacific Jewel
Food poisoning and latness so missed event cost money. Food was cold and bathroom was dirty. enough said but had good rest as was in bed from food poisoning. food was cold. Portions was toddler size so had to order two. Décor of the boat is run down and some areas has broken light fittings at chld reach in dinning areas. Fitting was falling from roof. staff was in negative mood but not customers. Missed a trip as fog set in and because I thought that could get refund with a problem if it was book through P&O I was so wrong. When arrived 15 minutes late ATV trips said bad luck have to book later trip. I xplained that I could not and there is no refund if you don't rebook. Well a bit hard when you got food poisoning and have to return to boat. So there goes 100 bucks. Back on boat to bed, medical was cheap and gave me some pain killers which helped. Stuck in room watchin same move 5 times suxs.

Very poor first cruisling

Pacific Jewel Cruise Review by Said trip

food was cold.

Portions was toddler size so had to order two.

Fitting was falling from roof. staff was in negative mood but not customers.

Stuck in room watchin same move 5 times suxs.
Said trip’s Full Rating Summary