• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Karsue
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Apr 2017
Cabin: Balcony

The staff was wonderful as always and the weather was very good. There were a few days that we had moderate seas (12 ft). I noticed that the food was not quite as good as previous cruises, but still very good (this was our 30th cruise, 21 with PCL). The entertainment was so-so. The singers and dancers were great as always as were a few of the shows, but there were several that were awful. With a longer cruise/itinerary this was a more mature crowd than the shorter cruises. There were so many people that had colds. I felt that there was not enough staff making sure people sanitized at the dining rooms and Buffet. Would have liked to have the Alfredo Pizzeria.

We had several things happen.......leaky toilet (took 3 times to fix properly), safe that was finicky, a new dress bought in Tahiti that was not washed according to written instruction and shrunk about 3 sizes. So many elites that it took 3 - 4 day to get our laundry back.....1 time 5 days. Everything was taken care of, but I was a little upset with my new dress. On the bright side the beds were fantastic!

We loved the itinerary. Saw some fabulous ports. I would definitely do this itinerary again.

Response from TaylorW, Social Team, Princess Cruises

Hi Karsue, thank you for the great feedback regarding your recent Emerald Princess voyage. We truly appreciate your continued loyalty, and will continue to strive for new and innovative ways...

Balcony

Cabin BB

Our cabin needed a couple of repairs, leaky toilet and safe not working. You can notice that the cabin needed some TLC. It would be nice to have the big screen TV in the middle of the wall and on demand like the Royal and Regal.

1 Helpful Vote