3. Norwegian Jewel
Alaska is the only state I had never been in, so when the opportunity presented itself to take this cruise to Alaska, we said why not. We did not travel with any children We cruised in the Norwegian Jewel, We stayed in cabin 8624, it was the perfect location, I read everything I could find on this particular ship, and truly became frightened at all the negative comments I read. Then I decided the only opinion that mattered was going to be mine. The entire cruise, from start to finish was an amazing experience. Embarking was a breeze, and the walk off disembarking was wonderful! The entertainment on the cruise was excellent, the magician, the dancers, the singers, everyone was great, we went every night. We booked 2 excursions, In Skagway it was the plane ride followed by the crab feast, the plane pilot was most informative and the crab was all you can eat, and they weren't kidding. It was excellent. In Ketchikan it was the train ride to the Yukon, it too was excellent, The food and the service throughout our entire cruise was superior in every way, the food was prepared excellent, the waitstaff was considerate and attentive, we never had an bad experience throughout the trip. Embankment was easy, the terminal was clean, the lines moved fast, And the Walk off disembarkment was the easiest we have ever experienced. Overall, I would say, the heck with all the negative reviews, read only the positive ones, they are the truthful ones. Enjoy your trip, I guarantee, you're gonna love it!8624

The most wonderful cruise ever!

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by Tacotica

• Sail Date: May 2017
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Picture Window

Embankment was easy, the terminal was clean, the lines moved fast,

And the Walk off disembarkment was the easiest we have ever experienced.

Tacotica’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Oceanview Picture Window
Cabin OC 8624
David was our steward, everyday we had fresh Ice in the cabin, the beds were very comfortable, clean, the temperature of the cabin was controllable. We had a safe in the room also. The beds were made up and turned down on a timely basis.
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins