• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Queen of the Mississippi Review

-- / 5.0
Editor Rating

A relaxing cruise down the Mississippi

Review for Queen of the Mississippi to North America River
sungoddess
10+ Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: May 2017
Cabin:

I just returned from a wonderful cruise onboard ACL's Queen of the Mississippi. We sailed from New Orleans to Memphis and were blessed with outstanding weather for 6 of the 7 days.

I was travelling with my dad and was about 30 years younger than all of the passengers, but I still had a great time. This is a VERY relaxing cruise- there are no nightclubs or casinos and the evening show ends around 9pm. I found this to be a nice change of pace from every other cruise I have been on; I loved sitting on the top deck with a glass of wine and a book and watching the world pass by.

Our balcony cabin was much larger than I expected and the bathroom was huge. The bathroom was stocked with lots of nice amenities, which were replenished daily. There was a Keurig coffee maker in the cabin, which was a nice touch. The balcony was a good size and there was plenty of storage in the cabin. Our cabin was 315, which was right next to the stairs, but I didn't hear any noise throughout the cruise.

Cabin AAL

Very large with a huge bathroom. Lots of storage space.

1 Helpful Vote