3. Coral Princess
We had a wonderful time sailing with Princess Cruises. Embarkation and disembarkation went very smoothly and efficiently. We had an inside cabin (A319), which was simple but met all our needs. We loved that our stateroom was one floor below Horizon Court (buffet). We chose Traditional Dining with the 2nd seating at 7:30 PM (we ate in the Provence Dining Room). Our servers, Juliet and Michael, were great. We enjoyed playing Bingo and Trivia. There were so many activities on the ship that we could not do them all! Our stateroom host, Genesis, was the best. He was very friendly and always met our needs. He kept our room comfortable, clean, and organized. The ports were great. I chose Princess because they've been sailing to Alaska for many years, and they are one of the few cruise lines that sail into Glacier Bay. Glacier Bay was awesome. What I loved about Princess Cruises was how FRIENDLY every crew member was. I would totally sail with Princess Cruises again.

Fantastic Service

Journey_On’s Full Rating Summary
Get Coral Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IA A319
Our stateroom was simple but met our needs. We enjoyed having a few of the light switches built right into the headboard for easy access. There was a lot of drawer space. We especially really utilized the taller cabinet near the bathroom with multiple shelves. The bathroom size was expected for a cruise ship but still met our needs. Toilet flushed well, as long as the toilet paper thrown into the toilet was actually floating in the water before you flushed it. Had a little trouble with the remote. Overall, we were happy with our room!
Baja Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Whale Watching
    We saw a lot of whales on our tour. We saw sea lions, too. Fun tour!
    View All 824 Whale Watching Reviews
  • Snorkeling
    Great experience with Snorkel Alaska! They have you wear 7 mm for comfort. I got cold but had a good time. You see different sea life than snorkeling in warm water.
    View All 30 Snorkeling Reviews
  • Dog Sledding
    We got to be pulled by the dogs on their summer training course. We got to ask a dog musher questions. My favorite part was holding an Iditarod puppy in training, only 5.5 weeks old!
    View All 149 Dog Sledding Reviews
  • Ziplining
    We had a fantastic experience with our ziplining guides from Alaska Excursions. They let us do tricks and flips on the course, which we have never gotten to do on the numerous zip lines we have done. Loved this!
    View All 56 Ziplining Reviews