Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by FutureX
- Sail Date: April 2017
- Destination: Transatlantic
- many typos and wrong scheduling in the cruise compass created communication confusion for guests and staff
- ran out of chicken and turkey sausages on the first day - poor planning or tactic to try and use up pork approaching sell by date? we don't eat pork so no protein choice at breakfasts. What was worse the head chef was adamant there was chicken sausage on board and after coming to our table every night to check our breakfast was fine and then making calls whilst we tried to dine made things embarrassing worse.
- salmon was not fresh and blanched and by last few days had turned green
Chlorine levels were very high, eyes watered and swim clothing saturated with chlorine.
Main issue was having a burst of sulphur dioxide gas coming through the shower drainage system. The shower had been blocked and no doubt chemicals thrown in to sort but unfortunately these were n't washed down and didn't realise at the time that poisonous odours were seeping into the cabin which explained the very poor sleeping and acid under the skin feeling. This ruined the last few days including my birthday.
- Read more Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas Reviews
- Read Cruise Critic's Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas Review
250,000+ people have entered their email