3. Carnival Breeze
I was very excited to sail on this boat, after reading numerous reviews and being in FB groups where a lot of cruisers said this was there favorite boat by far. I could not wait for my chance to sail on Carnival Breeze. I was quickly let down and disappointed. Normally when I get on a cruise I am in love with the atrium, this boat left a lot to be desired. It uses more mellow tones and I particularly enjoy the more brighter ones. The staff was also completely different. Normally Carnival staff are out going, fun, funny, informative and learn your name This crew just did their job and nothing more. This was also the first cruise I decided to take my children on and I wanted them to enjoy the cruise line as much as I did. They enjoyed it but I think it could have been much better. I recently cruised a year prior to this and in a year the food drastically changed. No meal I had can I honestly say was really good. A lot of times I had to send my entree back and try another one. None of the desserts wowed me wither. Why oh why is there a Pizza Pirate on this cruise??? This has to be one of the worst pizza options ever! My waiter in the dinning room Woodie was good but not overly great. I think my previous cruise on Magic set the bar so high it was hard for these crew members to reach it. I tried a FWD cabin this time and never again. It was way to rocky and the waves were so loud it sometimes woke me up at night so back to midship I go. Oh and the cruise director was not as good as my last cruise director either. The only cute phrase he had was," I love you." Other than that he was not entertaining at all. My room 7222 was fine. The bed was so comfy and I felt like every night it was calling my name. I didn't get a chance to party much on this cruise but my kids sure as heck did. Some nights I had to go and find them. I have no plans on trying this ship again but I will be back on Carnival.

Not my favorite boat....