3. Carnival Splendor
Cabin was clean, however our bathroom flooded on the last day and it spilled out and flooded the hallway as well. Also, the balcony door had a leak and our floor near the door and bed was soaked. We had a group of 8 and nearly all cabins experienced problems...included my now mother in law's room having no electricity or lights for almost 3 days. Food was sub par at best compared to the other cruises I've been on. Embarkation was a complete disaster because they moved the ship from Miami to Ft. Lauderdale and didn't tell us until 4 days prior that our ship was going to be very late. (Did I mention we got married on the ship?) Service was average with the exception of our room steward, who was amazing. The dining crew we had was boring, didn't care to make any kind of conversation and lacked any enthusiasm. Minus the actual 1 1/2 hour wedding/reception being stunning and flawless, the rest of our cruise/honeymoon was just ok to poor...especially compared to my other cruises. The ship is really old and has a lot of mechanical issues and I feel like the staff reflects that with their lack of energy and enthusiasm.

Old ship - a lot of problems

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review by AngelaSmith764