3. Majesty of the Seas
My friend and I thought this would be a good cruise to enjoy for our first time. They were rude, didn't resolve ANY issues while on board. Our plugs in did not work, we had no AC. Made arrangements before setting sail to have dinner time at the same time each night and they let someone else have our seat. They then made us wait till they sat others and finally pulled up a TWO person table for my friend and I by the dirty dishes and server station. Their staff was friendly in different areas but for the majority they were rude and we did not like them. Our room attendant didn't help us with anything but to come clean in which she walked in two different times while we were still in getting ready. The one time we finally called and asked for ice they brought it to us about a hour later. Will not be cruising Royal Caribbean again.

Rude staff, many updates needed.

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by Britt89

• Sail Date: May 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas
Britt89’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas price drops

PLug ins did not work, AC did not work, the tub drain kept getting clogged and flooding the bathroom floor.
  Majesty of the Seas Deck Plans