3. Sun Princess
1st cruise in 40 years mostly happy with it. Cabin was inside Dolphin aft & after first night we had the bed separated to singles to allow more room, wow what a difference to the room size. Unfortunately the bed & super soft pillows for me was not great at all but still got through the 14 nights. We had a full cruise booked but it never felt like it. The Sun handled it beautifully, never had to wait for anything we wanted at all, service was always impressive. At first I wasn't impressed with Regency Dining Room food but fortunately it got better & was very happy with our last meal there, lobster & prawns. It was great to get involved with activities if that's what you wanted or just to sit in the deckchairs & veg out. Always happy to meet others at the Wheelhouse Bar for Happy Hour cocktails and a catch up. Thoroughly enjoyed the tour we booked directly with our guide at Suva had a wonderful day. Savusavu was also a great day out booked snorkeling with Daku Resort. Dravuni Island was magic. Lautoka would book a trip somewhere if I came back again possibly Nadi or Denauru. Luganville didn't really get into at all but I was looking forward to Isle of Pines & Mystery Island which we missed due to Cyclone Donna. Noumea was cold & wet on our port visit but as usual very expensive. Had a Heineken & a Pepsi for AUD$22 only used the Hop On Hop Off bus to have a bit of a look around. Getting on & off the cruise was easy peasy! Yes we will go again we left the deposit to do so!

Enjoyable

Lidian’s Full Rating Summary
Get Sun Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IE D718
Not having tried anything else I cant compare but I found the room convenient for sleeping & being able to wash some bits & pieces in the bathroom. Certainly not somewhere I would spend too much time in otherwise. The pillows are super softly uncomfortable & my mattress was well squashed where prevously people had sat on one side. I did enjoy being able to view the bridgecam to see what the weather was on wakening. There was a good selection of tv movies etc but did find that the tv mucked up & often had to be restarted.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins