3. Allure of the Seas
We have taken four cruises on Royal Caribbean and have always had such a wonderful experience we would not have any reason to try a different cruise line. We stayed in a Junior Suite and could not have been happier with this accommodation. We saw a show everynight: Mama Mia was terrific, Ocean Aria was fantastic - amazing athletes, Ice Games was a short show - but the talent was not lacking, Mo5aic was great - definitely not your average music show, The Comedy Show was very funny and included current events as well as marriage sceneiros - fun to watch the newly weds in the audiance. The ship was always clean, service was always available regardless of time of day or night. I guess if I had a complaint it would be that I miss the "all inclusive" cruises of the past......I am not a fan of the Beverage Package Plans or the Specialty Restaurants. I miss the midnight buffets. Having said this, I must admit, I do like having the variety of "complementary food venues" offered currently and I also think it goes a long way in reducing long lines for meals. As far as beverages go............water, coffee, juice and sodas should be complementary. For the alcohol beverages or specialty drinks the Beverage Packages are appropriate and should not be complementary.

Fabulous 25th Anniversary Celebration

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by J Hammon

J Hammon’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas price drops

This cabin was "perfect" for our needs; lots of room, walk-in closet, lots of drawers for storage and a large balcony. We have stayed in standard ocean view cabins in the past, we were always stepping on each other and there was minimal storage area. We will always stay in the Junior Suite from now on.
  Allure of the Seas Deck Plans