3. Crown Princess
We chose this 14 day cruise from Fort Lauderdale to Southampton because I have never been to Europe and wasn't sure if my body could handle the flight over. This ship is NOT for the disabled. They have only 3 handicap seats in the auditorium. On the first day at the safety muster, the 3 handicap seats were taken so I asked the staff to bring in an extra seat but they wouldn't. They directed me to regular seats down several steps from the entrance level. Throughout the cruise there were numerous incidents like this where I needed help but was refused. On disembarkation day, finally a very nice person sought me out and said he is in charge of disability accommodations and he is sorry for how I was treated. I wish that had happened on the first day instead of the last day! Our oceanview cabin was a nice size but the bathroom was super small. Could not turn around in the shower stall. Dining room meals were good, sometimes excellent. Buffet was downright awful. My son got the coffee card for specialty coffee drinks and he liked that a lot. We all tried various cocktails and thought they were very good. Ports were Ponta Delgada (awesome), Lisbon (meh), Bilbao (my favorite), LeHavre/Paris (awesome), and Southampton. We stayed in Europe for 3 more weeks and had a wonderful time.

Good ports, not-so-good ship or crew

Crown Princess Cruise Review by LauraJava

• Sail Date: April 2017
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview

LauraJava’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Oceanview
Cabin OF
Cabin was large. I banged my head on the unused bunk bed a few times but my bad. Bathroom WAY too small. Should have taken some of the extra space in the cabin and made a normal size bathroom.
Plaza Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins