3. Majestic Princess
Have done tens of long European cruises with Princess in the past and this one has me rethinking in the future. The ship was shiny and new which was great. Problem is that allot of the choices in building make this a ship to avoid. We did a Mediterranean cruise and given this ship was created for the Asian market there were allot of Asian people on board. I mention this because it didn't seem as if allot of the items geared towards the Asian people were even being used by the Asians much less anyone else. Karaoke rooms cost an extra fee to use them and yet I never saw one person in any of the Karaoke rooms the entire cruise. A conservatory takes up a large portion of the ship and is billed as a meditation space, the only people I saw in here all cruse were about 5 Brits watching a soccer game. High End Duty free shopping also takes a large amount of space. Most people under the age of 60 have access to the the internet and now these shops had hardly any customers. The most crowded they got was when the ships staff had a private event to buy g-shock watches. The dancing at night is held in the indoor pool area. Nothing like sipping on few drinks with the smell of chlorine permeating the air. Its as if the local YMCA had a dance. The rest of the entertainment was nothing to write home about either. Typically below the standards of a theme park. The pool at the back no longer exists and instead an odd outdoor workout area is there. Never saw anyone use it. The staff was pretty confused most of the time and very curt. Hardly personable and by the far the worst staff on any princess ship. We tried multiple extra fee restaurants and the only one that was not subpar was the Crown Grille but it still was a much worse experience than other Crown Grilles on different princess ships. The staff was not rude but not pleasant either, we waited 45 minutes past our reservation to get seated and the food was no delivered correctly. The other restaurants are not worth a visit and no better than mediocre restaurants in a medium size city. I would avoid. In fact I would avoid this ship all together. If it wasn't for it being a new ship and being clean I would have given it a terrible rating. Avoid this ship.

Majestic Fail: New Ship, Wasted Space, Bad Service, Bad Entertainment,

Majestic Princess Cruise Review by flyingnole

Avoid this ship.
flyingnole’s Full Rating Summary
Get Majestic Princess price drops

Deluxe Balcony
Cabin DF M129
Clean with decent size balcony. The beds were very comfortable.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins