3. Celebrity Constellation
As you are obvoiusly only looking for positive reviews to put on Cruise Critic I won't bother wasting my time describing the couldn't care less attitude of the staff, the drunken neighbours who we were told to put up with and the security staff who never bothered turning up on the penultimate night when this couple started arguing late at night. By this time both my wife and I had been quarantined in our room because of a virus we picked up on the ship. I lost one stone in weight the time we were aboard. On our flight back to Manchester from Rome many other passengers who we recognised as being on the same cruise had the dry hacking cough that characterised our virus. Virus may have been due to electricians replacing cables on level six for pretty much all the cruise, the vents in the ceiling being constantly open. The electricians were provided with masks.

Worst holiday experience ever

f-trumpet’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Aqua Class Balcony
Cabin A1 6032
Probably would have been acceptable but for the drunken constantly arguing couple next door
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins