3. Norwegian Jade
My wife and I are cruise virgins and coming from Southampton, we were a little apprehensive about cruising. Worry no more, we absolutely loved it. I cannot recommend the cruise enough. We did some great shore visits although we didn't do any excursions because NCL's were too expensive. For example, there was a trip up to the waterfall which cost $125 per person. Rather than pay the $125 each which included an almost vertical bus trip 550m skywards followed by a mile long hike, we decided to walk it al the way. It cost us nothing, other than 4 hours of puff. Consequenty this saved me $250 - Happy days! We stopped at some fabulous places during the course of the 8 days. The staff on-board the Jade were lovely, The ship was immaculately clean and the food was terrific too. I will be booking my next cruise very soon indeed. Book it!

Norwegian Would!

Daron1967’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Mid-Ship Oceanview Porthole Window
Cabin OF 4596
Compact and bijou but very, very clean. Our stateroom was midships on the 4th Deck (down with the rats!) The steward was a delightful Filipino lady called Rose McKay who was attentive, friendly and nt over familiar. We loved her!
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins