Ship was smaller than the usual but I knew that beforehand. Also a little older but still we were happy with it. We had a balcony cabin on deck 10, great views from it, but to walk across the deck from one end to another you had to go outside on deck 10 which I didn't really like. Food was good, better than some cruises I've been on. We had anytime dining and we never had to wait for a table. Staff was great, everyone friendly and helpful. The entertainment at night was average, I have seen much better but this is a smaller ship so I think that may go with the territory. There were things going on during the day but not as many as on previous cruises. The itinerary was good, which it stayed longer in some of the ports. First time though on HAL and would go again.

Perfect Alaskan Cruise

gojoanne1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Holland America Eurodam price drops

Deluxe Spa Ocean-View Verandah Stateroom
Cabin VQ 10025
Nice cabin, I have never had a tub/shower before and it was nice not to have the little round itty bitty shower lol. Nice love seat and chair in the cabin, unfortunately we stored our suitcases on it because no where else to put them!
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins