3. Norwegian Jade
The Jade ship was very clean, the staff was very friendly and helpful. The cruise went very well. I enjoyed all excursions except one. We were disappointed with the tender into Falmouth. They were running late, the crew was not prepared to for getting people to land. This cause our excursion to be cut by about 1 hour. Very disappointed that we only had 45 min. at Lands End. Since we were at sea for 6 days straight, I feel there should be been more activities to do that did not incur more money. The specialty restaurants were excellent. The service at the front desk was pleasant. The embarkation went very smooth and so did the disembarkation. Staff was friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the entertainment each night. Bingo game was too expensive. I enjoyed the night life and music in the lounges. The overall experience was good, but could of been better in some areas.

TransAtlantic Cruise

grantl310’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB 10034
Our Cabin stewart was amazing and extremely helpful.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins