3. Carnival Vista
We chose this cruise ship because we wanted to be on the newest and largest Carnival ship. The staff was absolutely amazing throughout the 14 days that we were on-board. We had heard many negative things recently on the Carnival Facebook page about how lobster and prime rib were no longer being served - they were served under both itineraries - and also that the cabin stewards only came in once a day. Our cabin steward was amazing and he came twice a day. Word of warning to over packers like me - the cabin storage was minimized to make room for a much larger TV in front of the bed where the additional shelves and cabinet doors used to be. There were only two of us in the cabin so we found other ways to make it all work. My one and only complaint for the entire ship is the casino. My husband and I love to gamble; however, the casino was so thick with cigarette and cigar smoke it was absolutely unbearable for either of us. Because of that simple reason, the Vista is not high on my list of ships to sail on in the future. Hopefully the Horizon will fix the problem that they have with the casino's ventilation.

Back to Back Cruise in May 2017

Carnival Vista Cruise Review by Vblupo

Vblupo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Vista price drops

Cove Balcony
Cabin 7C 2309
The cove balcony overlooks the water whereas the other balconies overlook decks....we prefer the water view but there are a whole lot more steps to go up throughout the cruise.
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins